Monday, November 25, 2013

The Gift of Cinder


I got an email asking me if I wanted an ARC of the wonderful Marissa Meyer's third novel, CRESS, and of course my answer was "YES!"  All I had to do was give the gift of Cinder, so I looked at my list of blogger friends and found one that I knew would love it.


She's a new addition to that blog but I've known her for quite some time and 98% of the time we have the same opinion on books, so I knew she would love it.  I really needed to share this book with someone because it was so amazing and original.  I'm so thrilled that she gets to read this awesome book (that also happens to be by a local author), and that she gets to post her review on her new blog!

If you guys haven't read this book I highly recommend it, and you have five more days to win a signed copy to celebrate Marissa writing the first draft on the novel during NaNoWriMo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment