Sunday, July 24, 2011

Review-The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

I have so many things to say about this book but I think that the first one has to be WOW.  This book is like, half paranormal, half romance, and half murder mystery (yup, that's 150% but that's how awesome it is!).  I think this is one of the best books I've read this year and it's for a number of reasons.  One, Mara, she's such a great character.  I mean, she's gone through so much and she still manages to find a great comeback line when it comes to Noah.  Two, Noah, I just love him so much.  He's witty, sarcastic, basically he's a Patch only not a fallen angel, and I mean, who doesn't wish they could change the poor aloof hot guy who has slept with the whole female body into the guy any girl would love to have on her arm because he's so in love with you it's almost sick?  Basically, Noah is mine, and you can't have him.  Third, the mystery.  I love a good mystery and Michelle has definitely delivered a great one right here.  Paranormal mysteries, even better and this is definitely a great paranormal mystery.  The whole idea of this book is fresh and new, and I'm sure that only a few people could have done this book justice and Michelle does a great job.  This book has gotten quite a good amount of hype and now that I've read it I can see why.  I think the only thing that could have made this book better was if, you know what, I don't think I can think of ANYTHING that could have made this book better.  This book was just so much fun and according to the lovely author it's gonna be the first in a series, which means I needed the second one like, yesterday.  Hopefully I'll be able to get Michelle to do an interview with me because she's a really great person and a terrific writer.  Definitely be on the lookout for this book when it comes out and if you have any chances to snag this book before it comes out take it because I promise you won't be disappointed.  (But don't steal, cause stealing is bad, and killing is worse, so don't kill either.  But it's okay to bite, cause this book is worth a few scrapes and bruises, just make sure you're up to date on all of your shots if you do get in a scuffle, cause I'm not responsible for any medical problems that may occur if you try to get your hands on this book.)

Released September 27, 2011

5/5 dust spirits



1 comment:

  1. I don't usually like to read mystery/murder books, but since you rated it so high, I guess I'll have to check it out now ;)

    ReplyDelete