Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon Mini-Challenge 3-1

Today's first challenge is hosted by Nikki from Wicked Awesome Books and has to do with matchmaking. I think I'm gonna have lots of fun with this one.

The idea is to take two characters, each from a different series and match them together, then say way.  Oh what fun. <3

So if I were a YA fiction matchmaker I would match.............

Patch from The Hush, Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatric
+
Ridley from the Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Why?  That's easy, because even though Patch has a girl already he seems like the kind of guy who you would expect to see a very attractive but somewhat slutty girl on his arm.  I feel that Ridley would fit this image just perfectly so, BAM, Patch and Ridley!

Who would you guys match up?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the interview Cat i really enjoyed it you seem like an interesting author and I hope to win and read your book :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! WOW!!!I wouldn't have thought of that one EVER!! hehe it's a good one!^^
    I'd love to see how Will Grayson would be with Magnus lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect match! I can see it right now. Not only would you expect someone like Ridley hanging off of Patch's arm, but then Ridley wouldn't allow Patch to get away with being douchey either. Great choice and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete