Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon Mini-Challenge 2-1

So today's first mini-challenge is hosted by YA Bliss and has to do with love triangles.

Authors seem to be really fond of love triangles and of course I have read quite a few books with some good love triangles in them.  My favorite three would have to be
1. Ren Vs. Shay in the Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer.  I know that people are really torn on this one and I can see how some people are leaning towards one or the other.  I myself really love Shane but who knows, Calla could very possibly end up with Ren as well.
2. Zenn Vs. Jag in Possession by Elana Johnson.  I'm only like 35 pages in but I can already tell that this will definetly turn into a love triangle for Vi over the course of this book, and I intend to see who she picks by tomorrow.

I know there must be tons of other love triangles out there but I honestly can't think of any more at this point.  What are your favorite love triangles in YA books?

1 comment:

  1. Some of my faves are the obvious ones lol Bella/Edward/Jacob in the Twilight Saga, Elena/Stefan/Damon in the Vampire Diaries,
    Rose/Dimitri/Adrian in the Vampire Academy series,
    Aislinn/Seth/Keenan in the Wicked Lovely series and Katniss/Peeta/Gale in the Hunger Games

    ReplyDelete