Monday, June 6, 2011

Reviw-A Touch Mortal

I'd had this book on my shelf since it was published, but I hadn't had time to read it until now, but I'm very glad that I did. Leah brings a great new voice to the YA world but her story is definetly not one of those light and fluffy books about paranormal love. Leah writes a harsh story with lots of hard aspects to it, but she has great twists and turns that even I, master of twists, failed to see. I honestly was surprised a lot durring the last 100 pages and was kept on edge through the last page. In all honesty, I peeked at the epilogue, and I was still shocked when I read the last few pages. Eden was a really great character, and I loved how Leah incorperated bible lore into the story by way of names. The plot was original and the characters were new and refreshing. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this book except that I was just a little confused at the begining. If you keep working through it all the questoins will be answered and you will be in for a great ride. Bravo to Leah and I can't wiat to see what she does with the sequal.




4.5/5 dust sprites


1 comment: