Thursday, June 30, 2011

In Which I Talk About CONTEST RULES!!!

Okay, so as you all know we hit 1,000 likes on the facebook page (Yeah!) and while I've been putting together the contest we have hit 1,100 likes (WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!) which could make me a bad admin, but you guys get 31 days of prizes and some interviews and stuff so we'll just forget about how I'm a terrible planner, [and that I still have some stuff from the LAST contest to mail out (Bad Me!)] but hey, over 31 prizes, that's got to count for something right?  Right.  So the way this is gonna work is, each day there will be a new post.  You have 24 hours (or about that) to enter.  All you have to do is fill out the form that will be attached to the blog post and you're good.  You get extra points for doing things such as liking the facebook page (if you don't you're a looser), following the blog (cause I LOVEEEEE you!), and sharing the contest (or maybe not, cause then people could steal your prize MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!).  Depending on the contest you might also be able to rack up a few extra points by thanking the author in question, but I'm not telling you which ones you should look for that opportunity on.  All of the contests are open to anyone in the US, all of the books that I order off of the Internet are international as long as shipping is free, but if you really want a prize you can pay shipping.  Basically I'll try my best for all of them to be international, but money is tight right now so it will really depend.  I know that lots of you live around the world, and that you would like to win these prizes too, so I will try the best I can.  I hope that you guys really understand and that I have made as many of them as possible International so that everyone can be part of the contests.  I will let you know if a contest is just for the US or if it's international, and as I said before, if you want to pay postage then you are welcome to enter ANY of the contests you want if they don't specifically state that they are international.  Good luck all of you, and I hope you all have lots of fun.

  <3

3 comments:

  1. lol. you are funny! this rules post made me giggle! WOO HOO for giveaways! Thank you Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete