Saturday, June 11, 2011

In Which I Die From Excitement

So my mom just got back from my house (I'm at my grandparents house) and THIS was in my mailbox.

I just about died when I opened the package.  This is the whole reason I became a blogger, was to be able to read books early, and this is the book I really became a blogger for.  I talked to the publisher months before this book even had a cover, and the fact that me, the girl who started reading book and posting reviews on facebook, could actually get the last book in a nationally bestselling series to read for review BEFORE it comes out makes me so happy you have no idea.  I feel so amazed that I actually made it this far and it's all thanks to you guys.  I wish I could give the ARC away, but that I can't do.  What you will want to watch for is the big contest I will be holding all month next month, one a day and you can win some mighty cool YA books if I do say so myself.  All of this, everything that I get in the mail I get because of you, and bloggers, and authors, can't get anywhere without readers. So for whatever reason you follow me, thank you so much, and I really wish I could give you all prizes next month.  I will do my best to get as many cool prizes as possible though.

2 comments:

  1. When I became a YA Book Blogger I had no idea I could even get ARCs to review. I just wanted to share my opinions with people! Its still a little surreal that I get books before hand. I got Forever in the mail a couple days ago and I'm about halfway through! You will enjoy it :D


    www.bookwormextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. T_T
    T_T
    OMG!! girl!!!!!!!!!so excited for you!!!!^-^
    ENJOY!!! congrats on your facebook page!!^^ you know it's my favorite!! and besides a really 'known series' you're the one who got me really into YA, exactly when I found your page and just right after liking it BOOM! I won Maximum Ride! from then, the rest is history!!!^-^can't wait for your review -now I won't ask you to tell me your thoughts on it, I've learned my lesson- anyways
    SO EXCITED! simply cannot wait for this book to come out! and really hope one day I'll get arcs too^^

    ReplyDelete