Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Bookbag and In My Mailbox (1)*

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren each week.
In My Bookbag is, to my knowledge of my own creation because I don't always get things in the mail, but I generally go to the bookstore at least once a week.

In My Bookbag;
Shine by Lauren Myracle (highly contriversial thanks to the WSJ post)
Cirque Du Freak 1; A living Nightmare... by Darren Shan
Forgotten by Cat Patrick (techincally not out until the 7th)

In My Mailbox;

For Review;
Enthralled edited by Melissa Marr & Kelley Armstong with stories by Kelly Armstrong, Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Sarah Rees Brennan, Rachel Caine, Ally Condie, Kimberly Derting, Kami Garcia, Claudia Gray, Melissa Marr, Jackson Pearce, Mary E. Pearson, Carrie Ryan, Jeri Smith-Ready, Margaret Stohl, Jessica Verday, and Rachel Vincent (9/11)

Envy by Gregg Olsen (9/11)



*This is not the first IMM or IMBB that I've done, but it is the first that I've posted on the BLOG, just in case you're confused. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment